Content of the material
Read the full recipe after the video.
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies deanne107 Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Amber Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Dana Baute Lambert Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Ryan Beatty + 96 96 more images
Review this recipe
Success! Thanks for adding your feedback. Your photo is being processed. If it doesn’t appear after 10 minutes, try refreshing the page.
- Philadelphia No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake: You can add a small amount of lemon juice and/or zest into your final filling mixture for a refreshing citrus flavor! Top it off with lemon curd, or even slices of candied lemon.
- Philadelphia No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: Use Oreo cookie crumbs instead of graham crackers to make the crust for a Cookies N’ Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. Decorate with whole or halved cookies, or an extra sprinkling of crumbs.
- Philly Style No-Bake Cheesecake with Condensed Milk: If you’re looking for a real indulgent dessert, try swapping out the heavy cream for condensed milk. The thicker milk will give your cheesecake a really rich texture and the cake will be much sweeter.
Savour the Moment
We believe in the power of everyday moments. Life is better when you consciously appreciate the small everyday magic when you connect with your loved ones, with yourself or people you meet along the way.
Philadelphia’s signature taste – the mix of freshness and creaminess – surprises you and awakens your senses, to help you fully appreciate that moment in your day.
Feel good, do good.Savour the Moment!
The 3 Secrets to Cream Cheese Cookies
- The cream cheese. Naturally. It’s the “key” ingredient that makes these cookies so good! Don’t leave it out! Well, except out on your counter to come to room temperature before baking, of course. 😉 I used Philadelphia brand, but any regular cream cheese should do just fine.
- Cake Flour. You can find in the regular flour section. I tend to buy Swans Down brand (red box). This is the key to making a soft cookie that feels like a cloud!
- Baking time! This will vary by a lot of factors for your oven from altitude to what type of pan you use but this trick will help you! Watch for the very edges of these cookies to begin turning a golden brown, then pull them!
Now that we have the two secrets out of the way, let’s get on with more tips and reasons why I love these cream cheese cookies.
1920sOscar J. Links joins the company and his passion for Cream Cheese sets new standards with extended shelf life and preserved freshness and taste in aluminum foil packaging.
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake RecipePhiladelphia No-bake Cheesecake is made completely from scratch! With a smooth and creamy filling and a crumbly graham cracker crust, this cool whip cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that requires no baking!
5 from 3 votesPrint Pin RatePrep Time: 30 minutesChill Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 30 minutesServings: 12Author: IzzyCalories: 273kcal