Content of the material
- Part 1: How to Undelete Voicemail on iPhone
- Part2: Recover Deleted Voicemail Directly from iPhone
- How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android?
- Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail On Android Without Backup (Recommended)
- Method 2: Restore deleted voicemail using Voicemail App
- Method 3: Recover accidentally deleted voicemail on Android Via Undo option
- Method 4: Retrieve deleted voicemail using Voicemail System
- Way 2. How to Recover Deleted Voicemails Using the Voicemail App
- Recent Posts
- Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone from iTunes Backup
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iTunes
- 3.2 Extract Voicemail from iTunes via iPhone Voicemail Recovery (No Data Loss)
- Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
- Android How Tos
- Use a Third-Party App to Recover Deleted Voicemails
- How to recover deleted voicemails on iPhone
- 1. Tap Phone on your iPhone’s home screen.
- 2. Select the Voicemail button from the bottom menu.
- 3. Scroll to the bottom of your screen, and tap the Deleted Messages button.
- 4. You’ll see a list of deleted messages. Select one you would like to recover.
- 5. Tap Undelete to move it back to your inbox.
- Related Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Part 1: How to Undelete Voicemail on iPhone
Accidentally deleted voicemail iPhone? Relax, it won’t be gone immediately. Here’s how to find deleted voicemail on iPhone:
Step 1: Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Tap Voicemail in the lower right corner.
Step 3: Tap the Deleted Messages menu and see the voicemail list that can be undeleted.
Step 4: Select the required voicemail and tap Undelete.
No Undelete option in deleted voicemails? Tap the red trash can icon.
Step 5: Now, you can go back to the main Voicemail screen and check the voicemail that just undeleted.
Part2: Recover Deleted Voicemail Directly from iPhone
It is generally believed that there is no way to recover “permanently deleted” voicemail on iPhone. Actually, we still have opportunity to get deleted voicemail back as long as it is not replaced by new data.
Step 1: Keep the iPhone in airplane mode prevent the voicemail overwritten by new ones.
Step 2: Operate f2fsoft iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Click the Data Recovery button, choose Recover from iOS Device and connect the iPhone to your computer. You can read Device is connected but unrecognized if the iPhone is unidentified.
Please pay attention to the message shown on your screen which enquires your permission of authorizing the computer manage the iPhone.
Step 3: After connection, select Voicemail or other type of file you want to preview and click the Start Scan button.
Step 4: It cost some time for the program read the data on the iPhone. Then you can look through and tick the voicemail you need to recover. The recovery work finished as you click Recover to Computer.
How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android?
Now it’s time to finally go through the possible methods to retrieve deleted voicemails on Android.
I will guide you in some of the unique ways that will help to recover voicemails deleted from your Android phone.
So let’s walk through them…
Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail On Android Without Backup (Recommended)
The very first way that I am going to suggest you is to use Android Data Recovery. This is the best way to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android.
This professional voicemail recovery tool effectively works to recover deleted files from Android phones.
Samsung phone users who are looking at how to retrieve deleted voicemails on Samsung, this is the best voicemail recovery software.
Using this software, not only deleted voicemails are restored but other Android files are also recovered like contacts, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp chats, documents, notes, etc.
It works on any data loss situations and retrieves deleted data from Android devices. The software supports Android phones such as Samsung, Lenovo, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, and several others.
Therefore, without wasting any time simply Download Android Data Recovery tool and recover deleted voicemail on Android.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Restore deleted voicemail using Voicemail App
One of the best ways to retrieve deleted voicemail is through the app.
Remember that after the data are deleted, those data are not removed permanently but stays in the device for some amount of time.
Therefore, if your voicemail messages are deleted that you actually don’t want then following the below steps will allow you to rescue them easily.
- First, open the Voicemail app and then click on the Menu
- Now click on Deleted Voicemails. Doing this will show a list of voicemails that are possible to get back. Then hold on to the message that you wish to keep.
- After this, according to the phone model, either it will add a checkmark to voicemail or will open a contextual menu. Then, click on Save to remove it from the removed voicemails folder
Method 3: Recover accidentally deleted voicemail on Android Via Undo option
This is also one of the best ways to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android. Follow the steps:
- First, open the phone app
- Then click on Voicemail and it might be at the bottom of the screen. Some devices consist of Voicemail on their own app
- After that, click on voicemail from the list
- Then click on the delete button and it will erase the voicemail
- Now click on Undo on the popup screen at the bottom. Remember that you will only have a few seconds to click on Undo. If the pop-up screen disappears then you will not get any further chance to recover deleted voicemail on Android.
Method 4: Retrieve deleted voicemail using Voicemail System
- First, open the voicemail app on your phone
- After that, call the number for the voicemail system. Remember the number can vary on the provider. For example: call *86 on Verizon Wireless or S Cellular & press and hold 1 when you are on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cellular One, etc
- Now enter the password of voicemail when asked
- Even you can listen to new or saved voicemails. Press 1 to listen to saved messages
- Then press 7 to erase a voicemail
- After that, press 1 on the Message Playback menu
- Even you can press 9 to check erased messages
- After that press 9 to save voicemail messages on the box
Way 2. How to Recover Deleted Voicemails Using the Voicemail App
Some devices consist of Voicemail on own app and you can retrieve deleted voicemails Samsung Galaxy S7/S21/S22 using the Voicemail app before they are permanently deleted from your phone.
- Open Voicemail app on your Android phone. and tap on the Menu option
- Tap on Deleted Voicemails. When you do that, you’re going to see a list of voicemails that can be recovered. Now hold the message you want to keep.
- Depending on your phone model, either the contextual menu will open or simply add a check mark to voicemail. And now tap on Save option to save that voicemail to phone.
This is how to retrieve deleted voicemail messages on Android. Remember that your deleted voicemail will only be kept on your device for a short of times.
- The Latest iPhones And What Differentiates Them [Complete Guide]
- [11 Solutions] How To Fix TikTok Notifications Not Working On Android
- 14 Ways To Fix Instagram Story Not Posting On Android
- [9 Ways] How To Fix Fingerprint Not Working On Android
- [7 Ways] How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Samsung
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone from iTunes Backup
iTunes is the official way to back up iPhone data to the computer. If you have backed your iPhone data, including the voicemail using iTunes, you can restore the iTunes backup.
3.1 Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iTunes
Note: The restored iTunes backup will replace the current data on your iPhone.
Here’s how to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone from iTunes backup:
Step 1: Connect iTunes with your computer via a USB cable and run iTunes.
Step 2: Click the device icon on iTunes and head to the Summary tab.
Step 3: Under the Backups section, click Restore Backup.
Step 4: Choose the iTunes backup that store your voicemail, then click Restore to get them back on your iPhone.
3.2 Extract Voicemail from iTunes via iPhone Voicemail Recovery (No Data Loss)
As you can see, the official way of restoring iTunes backup doesn’t allow you to preview and select the data you need. And all the existing data on your iPhone will be gone after restoring. If you are not sure which iTunes backup contains the voicemail you need, this iPhone Voicemail Recovery can help.
Here’s how to recover voice messages on iPhone from iTunes selectively:
Step 1: Install and run the iPhone Voicemail Recovery on your computer. It will then scan out and display all the iTunes backup files. You can select the wanted backup and click Start to scan.
Step 2: After scanning, click the Voicemail tab from the left sidebar, select the required items, then click Recover to extract the voicemail from iTunes backup.
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
The other solution to recover lost or deleted voicemail on Android is to use “Undo” option. Below follow the steps to do so:
- Open the phone app.
- After that, hit on voicemail that you can find at bottom of the screen.
- Select and tap on the voicemail in the list given.
- Now when you click on the delete button then your voicemail will get deleted.
- So, in a situation where you have mistakenly clicked on the “Deleted” button then you can immediately tap on the “Undo” button that popup on the screen which is situated at the bottom(also remember that you can only press undo button till a specific period of time).
- After some seconds it gets disappeared from the screen then you will not get a second chance to recover your voice mail.
Android How Tos
- 3 Proven Ways To Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone
- [7 Methods] How To Retrieve Deleted Photos On Samsung Phone
- 5 Ways To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages On Android 
Use a Third-Party App to Recover Deleted Voicemails
Occasionally, if your data gets corrupted or a very old voicemail is accidentally deleted, you won't be able to recover it through the Voicemail app. If you're worried about this happening, downloading a third-party app to backup your phone data is something to look into.
There are several such apps, but MiniTool Power Data Recovery or EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard are a couple of great options.
Both have intuitive interfaces and allow users to recover a few gigabytes worth of data — more than enough for an occasional voicemail — before prompting you to upgrade to a paid version. Here are the steps you'll want to follow regardless of which software you choose.
Make sure you install the software on a device separate from your phone, such as your computer or laptop. If something catastrophic happens to your phone's memory, having backup saved on that same device will do you no good.
You'll need to connect your Android device once you're ready to recover your data. Use a USB cable to connect your device to your computer, then open the software.
Once you have selected your device, select Scan. In some software, you're prompted to choose what type of data to scan for. If you are given this option, you want to select Voicemails.
After a few minutes, the software will give you options of what data is recoverable. Look for the voicemail you're missing and you should be able to recover it to either your mobile device or computer.
How to recover deleted voicemails on iPhone
1. Tap Phone on your iPhone’s home screen
On your device’s home screen, tap the Phone icon where you have it located in order to open the app.
2. Select the Voicemail button from the bottom menu
At the bottom of your screen, you’ll see a menu with several options. Select Voicemail to access your voicemail message inbox.
3. Scroll to the bottom of your screen, and tap the Deleted Messages button
Next, you’ll see a list of your voicemail messages. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of your inbox, you’ll see a folder with your deleted messages. Tap Deleted Messages to open the folder.
4. You’ll see a list of deleted messages. Select one you would like to recover
Look through your deleted messages and locate the one you would like to recover. Tap it once to open it.
5. Tap Undelete to move it back to your inbox
Once you have the message open, tap Undelete to recover the message and move it back to your regular voicemail inbox.
That’s all you have to do to retrieve a deleted voicemail on iPhone. If you want to make sure you don’t lose the message again, check out our tutorial on how to save voicemails to your Mac or PC.
There are just a few more things we want to mention for you to keep in mind when recovering deleted voicemails. Let’s go over those things now.
Related Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Question 1 – Does voicemail get expired?
Answer – Yes, your voicemail gets expired automatically in 30days until someone has saved it. If you have access to your voicemail within 30 days then it will be saved for additional 30 days.
This way, your voice mail message will be automatically deleted from 30 days time if you haven’t access it or save it. Note: if any voicemail is not listed it will be automatically be deleted in 14days.
Question 2 – Where are voicemails stored on Android?
Answer – That will depend on phone settings it can be stored in internal storage or external storage, you can also store your voicemail on cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox for backup. this file will appear as simple audio.
Question 3 – What is a voicemail number?
Answer – Voicemail number is 901. It means this number is your temporary answer number if you are busy doing work. It helps you to answer missed calls and tell you about the new message.
Question 4 – How to check your voicemail from a different mobile number?
Answer – This issue can come in your day to day life, but every problem has a simple solution
Please follow steps, the first call on your 10 digit number makes sure no one answer it when voicemail greeting will come press(*) then enter your mobile number and press(*) then enter your voicemail password after that you can listen to your voicemail messages.