Content of the material
- About Verizon Voicemail?
- Part 3 . Restore Deleted Voicemails from iTunes Backup
- Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
- Part 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemails From Android Phone [Automatic way]
- Bottom Line
- Android Repair
- Solution 4: Rescue Deleted Voicemails From Android While Youre On A Call
- Part 2. How to Change the Voicemail Number on iPhone
- Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
- How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android?
- Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail On Android Without Backup (Recommended)
- Method 2: Restore deleted voicemail using Voicemail App
- Method 3: Recover accidentally deleted voicemail on Android Via Undo option
- Method 4: Retrieve deleted voicemail using Voicemail System
About Verizon Voicemail?
We know that it is possible that you may end up erasing some of your important voice messages and knowing how to recover them is a must.
There are a few things that you should be aware of first, so you don’t be confused if you are unable to recover anything.
It is important to understand that Verizon voicemail messages stay in your inbox for 30 days after they have been received.
In order to prevent them from deleting automatically, users need to save them which will make them last 30 more days (need to save each month). Messages that were not opened/listened will be deleted in 14 days.
Important Erased messages are available for recovery within 24-hours of deletion. Later you will learn how to extend or entirely remove this period.READ ALSO : How to Read Text Messages Online on Verizon?
Part 3 . Restore Deleted Voicemails from iTunes Backup
iTunes is another utility for iPhone and iPad with extensive features, such as, backup and restore iOS devices, transfer and purchase contents, and more. If you prefer to back up iPhone with iTunes, it is another way to recover deleted voicemails.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and start the latest version of iTunes.
Step 2. Click the Device icon at upper left corner after iTunes detects your iPhone.
Step 3. Then go to the Summary tab from the left hand column, locate the Backups area and click the Restore Backup button.
Step 4. When prompted, select an appropriate backup, and click the Restore button. Once the restoring process finishes, the deleted voicemails will be retrieved to your device.
Note: Much like the iCloud backup, iTunes will overwrite existing data on iPhone using the backup. Moreover, iTunes use unique way to encode backups, so you cannot view the backup file before restoring to iPhone.
Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
For Part 2 I mentioned how to extract iCloud and iTunes backup file to recover deleted voicemail from iPhone. If you don’t like to use a tool for the task, you can get deleted voicemail back on iPhone with the iCloud backup file as well. Here are the steps:
Important: if you restore your iPhone with iCloud backup, the current existing content will be replaced by the backup file data.
- Tap on Settings > General > Reset, then "Erase All Content and Settings".
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Next, proceed to "Choose backup", then choose the one that contains the deleted voicemail from the available iCloud backups.
Part 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemails From Android Phone [Automatic way]
In order to recover deleted voicemails from Android phone, the very first option that you can try is to use a professional Android Data Recovery Tool.
This program efficiently works to recover photos, videos, WhatsApp chats, contacts, call history, documents, notes, and many more. It is easy to use so that anyone can restore their stuff from the Android phone easily.
The best part about this (Windows/Mac) program is that – Anyone can easily operate this software without having any technical skills.
It supports several types of Android phones like LG, Sony, Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Vivo, Oppo, and more.
without wasting much time, just Download Android Data Recovery & recover permanently deleted voicemail Android with ease.
To know how to use the software, check out its complete user guide.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include: Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc. Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
As we talked above, voicemails sometimes can carry a lot of memories or you might need to get those back because of emergency purposes. No matter what your need is, certainly, both our suggestions on how to get old voicemails back on Android have been beneficial for you.
We have explained everything easily so that you can follow the steps all by yourself. Our personal favorite is the first method, which is the easiest one but sometimes depending on your device, you might need to switch to the harder option to get that precious voicemail back.
If you don’t want to face the same problem again, try syncing the voicemails in backup apps like Google Drive or Cloud. Or you can also save the important voicemails in a specific folder to avoid such problems from reappearing.
- 8 Ways To Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps Or Stories On Android
- 9 Ways To Fix Amazon Prime Video Not Working On Android
- [Fixed]- Unfortunately, Bluetooth Has Stopped On Android Using 10 Ways
- 7 Top Ways To Fix Android Phone Shuts Off Randomly
- 9 Ways To Fix Unfortunately File Manager Has Stopped On Android
Solution 4: Rescue Deleted Voicemails From Android While Youre On A Call
When you are on a call, you can replay, save or delete the voicemails or message. So, you can use this method to rescue deleted voicemails.
Here, follow the steps to do the same.
- First, make the voice call, but don’t cut the call.
- After that, go to the menu ‘message playback’ & press ‘1’.
- Press ‘9‘, doing that you can check the deleted voicemails.
- Then press ‘9‘ to save the message in the voice box.
If you wish to erase any voice messages from your mailbox then you need to to press ‘7‘.
Part 2. How to Change the Voicemail Number on iPhone
After you set your personal voicemail greeting, your iPhone dials a number to recover or access your voicemail. In this way, you can change the 9-digit voicemail number by following easy steps:
Step 1 Open the app on your phone.
Go into your iPhone dialer and access the voicemail features.
Step 2 Change the default settings.
On the keypad, type “*5005*86*0123456789#” – NOTE: “0123456789” is the number to which you want your voicemails to be sent to.
Step 3 Save the new settings.
Once you have entered the above number, tap the “Call” button, and the new number will be set. All your voicemails will be sent to the new number.
That’s it. As you can see, it is so easy to change voicemail number on the iPhone.
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
The other solution to recover lost or deleted voicemail on Android is to use “Undo” option. Below follow the steps to do so:
- Open the phone app.
- After that, hit on voicemail that you can find at bottom of the screen.
- Select and tap on the voicemail in the list given.
- Now when you click on the delete button then your voicemail will get deleted.
- So, in a situation where you have mistakenly clicked on the “Deleted” button then you can immediately tap on the “Undo” button that popup on the screen which is situated at the bottom(also remember that you can only press undo button till a specific period of time).
- After some seconds it gets disappeared from the screen then you will not get a second chance to recover your voice mail.
How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android?
Now it’s time to finally go through the possible methods to retrieve deleted voicemails on Android.
I will guide you in some of the unique ways that will help to recover voicemails deleted from your Android phone.
So let’s walk through them…
Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail On Android Without Backup (Recommended)
The very first way that I am going to suggest you is to use Android Data Recovery. This is the best way to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android.
This professional voicemail recovery tool effectively works to recover deleted files from Android phones.
Samsung phone users who are looking at how to retrieve deleted voicemails on Samsung, this is the best voicemail recovery software.
Using this software, not only deleted voicemails are restored but other Android files are also recovered like contacts, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp chats, documents, notes, etc.
It works on any data loss situations and retrieves deleted data from Android devices. The software supports Android phones such as Samsung, Lenovo, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, and several others.
Therefore, without wasting any time simply Download Android Data Recovery tool and recover deleted voicemail on Android.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Restore deleted voicemail using Voicemail App
One of the best ways to retrieve deleted voicemail is through the app.
Remember that after the data are deleted, those data are not removed permanently but stays in the device for some amount of time.
Therefore, if your voicemail messages are deleted that you actually don’t want then following the below steps will allow you to rescue them easily.
- First, open the Voicemail app and then click on the Menu
- Now click on Deleted Voicemails. Doing this will show a list of voicemails that are possible to get back. Then hold on to the message that you wish to keep.
- After this, according to the phone model, either it will add a checkmark to voicemail or will open a contextual menu. Then, click on Save to remove it from the removed voicemails folder
Method 3: Recover accidentally deleted voicemail on Android Via Undo option
This is also one of the best ways to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android. Follow the steps:
- First, open the phone app
- Then click on Voicemail and it might be at the bottom of the screen. Some devices consist of Voicemail on their own app
- After that, click on voicemail from the list
- Then click on the delete button and it will erase the voicemail
- Now click on Undo on the popup screen at the bottom. Remember that you will only have a few seconds to click on Undo. If the pop-up screen disappears then you will not get any further chance to recover deleted voicemail on Android.
Method 4: Retrieve deleted voicemail using Voicemail System
- First, open the voicemail app on your phone
- After that, call the number for the voicemail system. Remember the number can vary on the provider. For example: call *86 on Verizon Wireless or S Cellular & press and hold 1 when you are on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cellular One, etc
- Now enter the password of voicemail when asked
- Even you can listen to new or saved voicemails. Press 1 to listen to saved messages
- Then press 7 to erase a voicemail
- After that, press 1 on the Message Playback menu
- Even you can press 9 to check erased messages
- After that press 9 to save voicemail messages on the box
In this article, you have cleared how to record and change the voicemail number; and provide some solutions to recover deleted voicemail back. I hope you have already recovered your voicemail easily without any further loss.