Content of the material
- Free alternative apps
- AllCast For PC – How To Download And Install It?
- AllCast for PC
- Three Methods to Download AllCast on PC:
- 1) The first method to download & install AllCast for PC
- 2) The Second method to download & install AllCast for PC
- 3) Third method to download and install AllCast for PC
- Permissions Required:
- How to download Allcast for Windows 10,8, 7, and Mac Computers
- How to connect your laptop or pc to the TV
- List Of Best Alternative Software Of AllCast
- Wondershare MirrorGo
Free alternative apps
4.4 (17 votes) Mirror Your Android Phone onto Your Television Screen WirelesslyDownload
3 (8 votes) Miracast for Android to tv: Wifi DisplayDownload
4 (55 votes) Mirroring Devices to Smart TVsDownload
4 (4 votes) Paid APK downloader for smart TV boxesDownload
AllCast For PC – How To Download And Install It?
To run the AllCast app, we recommend using the Nox App Player. You can install this emulator easily; just search for it on Google or just go here to visit the official website. After you are inside their website, follow the steps listed below.
- Click the link for the download; make sure to save the one for your Operating System.
- Wait for the download to finish. The size of this file is around 350MB – 400MB, so it takes 3 to 30 minutes to download.
- Run the Nox Player setup and read the instruction on your screen.
- You can either start reading their terms and condition or click the “I Accept” immediately.
- Now, Click the install button, and the installation will begin.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Go to your desktop once you finished the installation.
- Launch the Nox Player emulator.
- Now, go to Google Play Store and start setting up your account. You can use your existing Gmail or create one if you don’t have one.
- After you set up your account, open the Play Store and type “AllCast” from their search bar.
- Download this software once you see it on the Google Play Store.
- It will be installed inside the Nox Player, check it from its app drawer, and click to launch it.
- In this way, you will start launching the AllCast app on your PC and enjoy it on your TV.
AllCast for PC
AllCast for PC version is not available now, but when it comes to Android everything is possible. You can erase the boundary easily. The emulator program to start using AllCast on your PC. There are plenty of options to choose from. In general, all the emulators work with accuracy and the installation should not take long. So, just follow the steps given below to install AllCast on your PC.
Three Methods to Download AllCast on PC:
1) The first method to download & install AllCast for PC
- Download and install an emulator program from the official websites listed under:
- BlueStacks – You can now root bluestacks also.
- For this tutorial, let’s consider bluestacks. Next, run BlueStacks. It should take you right to the homepage with many tools for usage.
- Click on the search icon in bluestacks
- Type “AllCast” and click ” Search Play for AllCast”
- Click on the preferred program to start downloading AllCast on your PC
- It will provide a few options. Click on Google Play Store and it will open a web page addressing you to the official Goole Store link. Most of the emulators display this option, not just BlueStacks.
- Click on Download & accept the terms & conditions of the agreement.
- The installation process should start immediately and it will notify you as soon as it is finished.
- After installing the app go to BlueStacks homepage and click on all apps, then find AllCast app.
- Well done! You have successfully installed AllCast on your PC. Now, let the enjoyment begin!
2) The Second method to download & install AllCast for PC
If you did not succeed with the above-mentioned method, do not panic! The solution is simple. With this second alternative, you will have files streaming on the television in no time. Here is the detailed guide on how to download straight from the source by running it via Android Emulator.
- Download AllCast APK file on your PC.
- After completing the downloading, install by using BlueStacks app player. Refer the above step to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Or, you may consider locating the download file to install. For that, just double click on the file to install.
- Lastly, go to BlueStacks homepage, then click on all apps and then, find AllCast app. Now you can rejoice all entertainment on your TV.
3) Third method to download and install AllCast for PC
- Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.
- Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login to Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and search AllCast Download.
- Or import the APK file from your PC onto XePlayer.
- Install AllCast and start casting your video files on PC.
The connection takes place equally lightly. It is also quite an interesting and easy to use interface. Upon installation and running the app, it will appear on the screen of your gadget.
The contents available for sharing are shown in thumbnails. Just click on any option to send the image or video to your TV.When it comes to images, AllCast is a great tool to use in social events, where you want to display pictures of trips, parties, and other moments.
The quality of video streaming is impressive, delivering excellent clarity without faults and lagging. The video status bar of the program is perfect for controlling the file currently in play.
- Internet- streaming from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Wi-Fi or network state- Wi-Fi check is required.
- Change Wi-Fi state- Search for devices connected to the same network.
- Wake Lock- Keep Android turned ON while streaming.
- Read or Write External storage- Play directly from SD card.
- Read Phone state- Useful for premium license verification.
- Fetch Accounts- search for Google accounts.
- User Credentials- Log into Google Drive.
- Superuser- Google Music Casting.
How to download Allcast for Windows 10,8, 7, and Mac Computers
It is easy to download the Allcast app for PC, Windows, and Mac.If you tried to install it before, there are no such Allcast PC official versions available to download for computers. Therefore we cannot directly install it on our Windows or Mac computers. For installation, it requires using a third-party program, a virtual android emulator for computers. Bluestacks android emulator provides a virtual android emulator, and it can uses to Allcast for PC download. Follow the installation guide below to start.
- First of all, download and install the Bluestacks android emulator for Windows or Mac computers. Follow the Bluestacks installation guide article to download setup files and installation instructions.
- After the installation, run the Bluestacks android emulator. Use a Google account to log in.
- Now find the search box on the top right corner of the home screen, type Allcast and click on the search icon.
- As a search result, you will get Allcast app details with a popup window. Find the install button and click on it to Install.
- Within a few minutes, the Allcast app will finish the installation. So, the Allcast app shortcut will be on the home screen. Click on it and start using Allcast for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac.
To install AllCast for mac, you need to download the Bluestacks Mac version and install it to your Macbook or iMac. Then download the AllCast app to there with the help of a virtual android player. Then you can easily share media files from Mac to TV.
How to connect your laptop or pc to the TV
To mirror your entire computer screen on TV via Allcast, first, you need to open Allcast and click on the overflow action button in the top right corner. After that, click the cast button and click the down arrow next to it.
Then, you choose desktop casting, choose the Allcast you want to use and finally, click Cast to start the reflection. The drawback of this trick is that it will not play the audio from your computer through the TV. However, the sound bar will still appear on the computer’s speakers.
Mirroring your desktop screen does not support audio and often has an annoying aspect ratio. You will need to use a different method to stream videos and send them to Allcast from desktop.
If you are using a Macbook, just drag the video file onto the Chrome tab or press Command + O and find the video. Or from within Chrome on Windows, you press File> Open or press Ctrl + O and find the video file to open the file in Chrome.
From there, turn on Cast as usual. This sometimes causes frame drops and sometimes the audio may not sync up with the video. However, it is still the easiest way to stream your local video or pictures.
List Of Best Alternative Software Of AllCast
This application is perfectly compatible with Chromecast or AppleTV. It functions like other popular apps such as Miracast, Google Cast, or Airplay. The Reflector app is also compatible with most Android phones, tablets, and PC.
If you are going to watch and play games on your PC, the MirrorGo app is the right choice. This application can also use for reading as well as creating messages, watching videos, and music. You can also transfer your PC/Android files into another device from this software.
The AirServer is an essential app that can do things just like Airplay, Miracast, or Google Cast and share it with an unlimited amount of receivers.